Join us at Southminster Presbyterian Church in Richmond VA for:
Sunday 8:45 A.M. worship June-Aug. in the Chapel-in-the-Woods.
Sunday School for adults and children at 9:45 A.M.
Sunday 11 A.M. worship throughout the year in the sanctuary
UPCOMING IN MARCH 2014
March 9 - 11am Celebrating the Gifts of Women read more>>>
March 12 - Wednesday Night Connections read more>>>
March 16 - Blanket Sunday read more>>>
March 19 - Wednesday Night Connections read more>>>
March 20 - Friendship Club Game Day read more>>>
March 26 - Wednesday Night Connections read more>>>
March 30 - 11am Youth Sunday read more>>>
April 17 - 7pm Tenebrae Service with Communion read more>>>
April 18 - 11am Hot Cross Buns on Good Friday read more>>>
April 17 - Noon Good Friday Service read more>>>
April 20 - 10am Easter Worship read more>>>
April 20 - 11am Family Brunch and Easter Egg Hunt read more>>>
April 26 - Community Festival read more>>>
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong PC proficiency and knowledge of automated office systems and software, especially Microsoft Office
- Experience with double entry accounting
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with both staff and volunteers
- Be the welcoming face of our church by overseeing the daily operations of the office including answering phones, welcoming visitors and maintaining the church calendar and website.
- Ensure clear communication of the church’s mission and vision through the publication of weekly bulletins and monthly newsletters.
- Manage church finances including regular book keeping, vendor payments, payroll and annual budget reviews.
- Communicate with fellow team members regularly to ensure they have the information, tools, and support needed to perform their jobs effectively and successfully.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Competitive salary and benefits offered read more>>>